Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, March 31st, 2010

I had planned my morning quite meticulously, and all was going on schedule until Caspar slid off the couch and let me know he would like to go outside, - urgently. So off we went, me with my blinkers on so I wouldn't get lured into the garden.

On the way back I couldn't help looking at the lovely daffodil blooms and the pink flowers of the Elephant's Ear - and of course one cannot look a these treasures without being assaulted by the coutch grass!!

Caspar was dumped into the house, and I went back to the garden, trowel in hand, and just for a few minutes! I didn't even have the camera, but here are some of the pictures I have taken over the last few days.




















I forgot to photograph the ubiquitous coutch grass, - next time!

1 comment:

EcoRover said...

Very nice! Good to see spring getting on. We're a bit slow but will catch up in a month or so.